Request for Beta

maharnack

3 BIG Thanks

FIRST

I have been using QuoteTracker since the time it was a free program in
the early stage of development and debugging. The fact that was free,

there was an Italian translation and the program looked with a clean interface,
full featured and stable even in the early days, immediately grabbed
my attention (I am an italian software engineer myself).
Then, it came the time when was promoted/offered/adopted by MB
Trading, and that's when I decided to open an account with them and get my hands dirty!

THANK YOU Mr. Medved, for providing me the tool to get in the stock trading world!

SECOND
Nowdays, I completely switched to Linux and...
surprise !!!
QuoteTracker is the only tool that still works under wine/Linux no problem.
MBTrading tools won't work under Wine/Linux, not even the WEB interface (requires MS Silverlight).
THANK YOU Mr. Medved, for providing me the way to trade on a free OS (saving MS fees).

THIRD
I want to point out that, since MB Trading does not offer free quotes anymore (unless u pay 25$/month of commision otherwise it's 7.5$ / month), by using QuoteTracker, I am still able to see free TD Ameritrade feeds and trade on MBTrading without MB Trading feeds subscription (something that I won't be able to do even by switching back to MS Windows and using MBTrading tools).

THANK YOU Mr. Medved, for providing me a  $7.5 / month saving.

Hint: Since QuoteTracker 3.9.8a (qtfix on 3.9.8 and an old mbt.trd file grabbed from a 3.9.7) was still working with MB Trading (Dec 2013) I guess that the MBT API has not changed much along the years.

Pls, send me the beta  preview.

Any way I can help with the MB Trading API (testing, coding)?

Fabrizio

Fabrizio,

MT is written in C#, so you would need .NET 4.0 Client Profile. Pretty sure that will not work in Linux with WINE. Only with full virtualization.  

We do not have MT Trading implemented at this time. Have a few other things to deal with before then.

will email you stuff if you want to use on Win Machine with TDA.

Hey Jerry,

I'm another long time user of QT and would like to run the beta mt.

I'm getting the data feed from AT and ET now, have Fidelity Account but I know it has never been anything to use with QT in the past, sucks though, most of my money is with them.

Anyway, I'm am really fed up with AT's handling with QT so I really would like to help you with MT in anyway I can.

Thanks for your work with MT I really appreciate it.

Jerry,

I used QT for longer than I remember. We  trade with Ameritrade and currently  run it alongside someTOS on my computer since Amtd ceased support ...... my wife still runs QT exclusively on her computer.    I was excited to hear about Medved Trader and love to have a Beta copy.  Could you please provide one to me?   I believe I could provide some good feedback if needed.

Thanks

Gary P

Greetings Jerry,

I would like to be a Beta Tester, too. Can I please get a copy?

I have both TDAmeritrade and Scottrade accounts.

I have been using QuoteTracker for a couple of years on my TDA account. Yesterday the Level II support just vanished in mid-session. TDA has no clue what happened. Now I feel like I'm kind of "flying blind". Seems like it is time to move on. So yesterday I started looking around for something new.

I got really excited when I discovered that you are working on something new. I would really like to give the Beta a test drive.

Good Luck!

n2n