Jerry Medved

Build 1.0.8588.0310 - Release Notes - LAST XP Compatible version

Jerry Medved    272
ADDED - ALERTS - Color code alert log
ADDED - ALERTS - Delete Orphan Alert option on the Alert Editor window (in the ribbon)
ADDED - ALERTS - Delete Orphan Alerts option when deleting a symbol from the portfolio (with Prompt)
ADDED - Charts - DRAW - Option to draw the annotation BEHIND the chart
FIXED - ALERTS - Row Highlighting makes columns hard to see with some color combinations
FIXED - Charts - DRAW - FIB Fans Parameters - showing all custom values as zero
FIXED - Charts - PROMPTS bring the dashboard (if behind) to the front
FIXED - IB - Set Auto reconnect not working right
FIXED - Misc - Typing a symbol on Portfolio, Chart, Level II, etc. would not start symbol entry for symbol prefixes with some non-US keyboards

ehjump    5

Is there a way to stop the warning that flashes about every 3 minutes at the corner of the screen when MT is not connected to a data feed? Thanks in advance.

ehjump    5

When I am using MT on the wkends I won't log in to TWS, so no data feed is connected to MT. The "data faulted" warning message keeps flashing every 3 minutes, or so, at the bottom corner of my monitor (by "flashing," I mean once every 3 minutes.) It was not flashing continuously before I updated MT to 1.0.8588.310, so not sure if you put the warning in an infinite loop on this update.

It's okay if the warning message flashes a couple of times, but would be nice for user to have the option to stop it, so it's not distracting.

Jerry Medved    272

Previously, there was a bug where MT did not try to reconnect to IB if the connected faulted.  Now that has been resolved and that is why you are seeing the notification every time MT tries to reconnect.

I changed it to not show more than once an hour for regular reconnects, unless MT successfully connects and then faults