Medved Trader Forums

Low and open quotes of the day

Jack690

If I take the example of GDSI, MT gives a low at 0,0055 but a open at 0,0045. The open is wrong and this result in a to low candle on the historical chart. However the next day the candel from the day before becomes right with a low at 0,0055. This appens every day with a lot of stocks. I suppose the reason lies with Yahoo? ( I have delayed quotes from Yahoo ).

by default, MT is set to get real-time updates for the historical charts. What that means is that the last candle is computed from the intraday quote's OPEN, HIGH, LOW, LAST values. NOTE: from the quote, NOT from the intraday charts.   What you described means that either the quotes are not updated or are incorrect. Do you have a portfolio open and getting quotes with for that symbol?

if you are having problems without the HTML option, then set the log level to 200 (bottom right of the main dashboard. Then refresh the portfolio, then go to FILE / Export Settings. 

Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE.

Export, then email me the exported file and the YAHOO*.HMTL files in the following folder:

C:\Users\<Your Windows Login here>\AppData\Local\2GK\Medved Trader\Temp\Streamers\