Medved Trader Forums

Fly On The Wall news article time error

timtrader

I see this error once in a while and caught it today for a Fly on the Wall news article showing the wrong time. (Its showing a future time.)  The "Date/Time" is showing 3:48:59 PM, but I believe the correct time should be 10:48:59 AM.

Please let me know if you'd like me to email the log file to you:

FOTW%20Time%20Error_zps2xvnitn4.jpg

Thanks,
Tim

Hmm, for some reason, I do not get that and some other headlines that you do - maybe account specific, don't know.  Yes, will need log, BUT would need it with Logging set to 200. 

Could you stop IQFeed quotes, change log level to 200 on the dashboard.  Then switch dashboard view to SOURCES. Click on TFOTW, then RIGHT-Click and select Force Re-Login.  Wait 20 sec or so, then you can switch logging level back to 10 and re-start IQFeed and export the log and send it to me.

Thanks

Jerry

I sent the log as requested.  I stopped the IQFeed quotes on the portfolio and then did as you requested above.  After the fact I realized that perhaps you meant for me to stop the entire IQFeed feed from the system tray app.  I can redo if that's what you need.

Thanks,
Tim