Medved Trader Forums

Issue with Nov 15 info

tr222

My historical charts are not showing anything for November 15.  It just goes from Nov 14 to Nov 16, and the volume on some symbols for Nov 14 is blank.  Tried shutting down and restarting, but the same thing. Add a new symbol and it is missing Nov 15, clear All and still missing Nov 15?

Also, I signed up for IB`s data subscription today.  I followed the setup to link to MT.  How do I actually know if MT is using the feed from IB.  Is there a confirmation or something that actually says data is being received from IB.  I ask, because everything looks the exact same as when I had no data from IB.

is Hist Backfill set to TD Ameritrade? If so, that would be why - they had a problem it seems with some symbols not gathering data for the past couple days, which caused that issue.

MT shows you all the connections on the dashboard - SOURCES display.  you can see everything there. You can change the default backfill sources on the main dashboard as well.

Quote source for Level I quotes is selected on top of the portfolio window