Medved Trader Forums

Charts are not moving or stuck

jjevans

I have two accounts. One with MBT and one with Tradeking. I pay for an active feed for MBT. Both are funded over 500+. I use the tradeking for news and MBT for live feed. I see both funds in each trade ticket. 

Some charts are moving and some are not? Do you know what I can do to troubleshoot?

Bandwidth for MBT is 5K and trade king is 1K. 

Edited by jjevans

are the symbols on the charts that are having the issue in the portfolio that is getting quotes from MBT? 

I need to get the log file to see what the problem is. Please do the following:

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment. Don’t check any boxes

I will look at the stuff you sent.

As for charts in background, the charts are already set to not stay on top of the dashboard. What exactly is the problem? NOTE: you can bring up the main dashboard window by hitting SHIFT+F12.  Or the regular dropdown dashboard on any window with just F12

I have TK with MBT and just TK. Both accounts have 500+. SPY and IWM charts are not moving.

I have less than 200 symbols in my portfolio. I am seeing 0 bandwidth on TK with MBT. And 1044 with tradeking account. 

How can I just use TK with MBT (since I pay for this) stream and completely disable TK stream?