ex_hacker202

Reverse split shares outstanding not udpated

A stock of mine did a 1:10 RS on June 19, 2017, I manually adjusted the cost basis in my watchlists that I use as portfolios (not actual TDA account numbers), but the shares outstanding column still shows the old share count, 10 times what it should be - I tried backfilling with a variety of sources (all of the one available to me), and no joy - still have incorrect share count.- how do I fix this?

Mike Medved    30

The outstanding shares data comes from whatever source you're getting data from. Sometimes these sources don't update the data after the split for a while. All you can do is wait for them to do it.

I went to TDA's website and opened up their data page, clicked on fundamentals, and it's showing the correct shrs out, 31.8M - MT still showing 240M - I can't find a way to clear the data for portfolios/watchlists, only for charts - am I missing something?

Mike Medved    30

TD Ameritrade does not send "Shares Outstanding" data in its API feed - which is where we get data from for TDA.

You must have gotten it from somewhere else, like Yahoo, and it "stuck". Switch your source to Yahoo, refresh, and see if it is corrected.