Medved Trader Forums

Portfolio drop down box on the "Quick Access Toolbar"

tommyjames

Hi

I added the Portfolio drop down box to the "Quick Access Toolbar".  I like to keep the portfolio window so there are only 3 columns showing, so the entire window is narrow.  When I do that the Portfolio drop down box hides itself.  Would it be possible to change the minimum length to something shorter so it still displays when the window is narrowed?  I attached some screen shots.

Thanks,

Tom

1.PNG

2.PNG

the width of the portfolio dropdown box is set once  (as shown on the toolbar). The handling of putting it in the QAT is automatic - we don't have any control over that.  NOTE that when the window is too narrow to show the stuff in the QAT, you can click on the >> button to see the items that did not fit

Another thing you can do to get more space - instead of having the QAT on the caption, you can select to show it "Below the ribbon". The result will be a small toolbar all the way across the window, thus giving more room for the QAT items than if it was on the caption.

• 2 weeks later...