Medved Trader Forums

Timeframes issue

Furtunious

ahh, I see. that actually means that there is something messed up with the timezones on your computer. This error happens because we added Istanbul definition to MT and that uses Turkey timezone and when MT tries to use it, Windows says it is not there. kind of ironic since I added it for you :)

I put in a possible workaround after the last beta was released.  I just emailed you an update.  Please check:

1) that the error goes away

2) check the chart that uses the Istanbul timezone (Turkey markets). Let me know if it looks OK with the Istanbul timeframe selected. If not, then we will need to help you reset the timezones on your computer.

BTW, you don't need to do screenshots of those errors. Instead, just right click on the error window and select COPY. Then paste that into the post or email - that way just the text is copied.

Everything is perfect now . 

Medved , I sill have a list of markets I would like to be fixed   to show proper  data both on portfolio and charts  ( for example CSE ( Canadian Stock Ex

Thailand SE ,Madrid , Vienna , Dublin - Main stock exchanges around the world . What should I do to help You  to fix it. What should I point and list ?