Medved Trader Forums

Assigning colors for time and sales raw data?

Jason

Is there any way to tell MT to show specific colors for prices that are consecutively higher or lower? For example if there are say, 4 fill prices that are each lower than the last I would like the font color for those numbers to be red and green if they are consecutively higher prices. This would make it MUCH easier to identify momentum either up or down while watching time and sales data in a fast moving market. Actually it would help me gauge overall direction of momentum even in a slower moving stock. I've tried the color sets button but it provides only general window settings for the colors.

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions but I need to determine if it's possible for me to establish my setup with MT.

Okay I will have to check into that.  Is there any kind of colored tick indicator at all in the time and sales window that I could implement providing a colored or shaded indication of a higher or lower than last fill price? Every system I've used before had some way of indicating this.

right now MT can highlight blocks, it also highlights change in the BID/ASK.   

The text color of the LAST is red if it is at or below the bid or green if at or above the ask

and there is highlighting when day high/low is hit.  

If I am correct, you are asking for the same highlighting on the last as we have on the BID/ASK, right?