Medved Trader Forums

Binance #XXX.USDT Trading Capsule doesn't default to Account Position

mosheikh1996

18 minutes ago, Jerry Medved said:

that is not a limit. It is for defaulting. 

I understand. What I'm saying is that the defaulting function does not work for USDT pairs.

Edit: Defaulting currently not working for any pairs on Binance. Was working fine yesterday on the official beta build - the emailed build shows this problem.

Edit 2: Tried for the main website build - still having problems with default order for trades for all pairs on Binance

Edited by mosheikh1996

34 minutes ago, mosheikh1996 said:

I understand. What I'm saying is that the defaulting function does not work for USDT pairs.

Edit: Defaulting currently not working for any pairs on Binance. Was working fine yesterday on the official beta build - the emailed build shows this problem.

Edit 2: Tried for the main website build - still having problems with default order for trades for all pairs on Binance

To clarify - the trade never defaults to the Account Position or Portfolio Position with any combination of those options checked, only the specified value in the Trading section of the chart. This was not the case yesterday.

I also have a problem with the capsules not updating that an order is closed out. If an order is filled the pill stays green, there is no "Close" option though you can see I've had a trade filled via the trade sheet. Also, when you move a capsule to update an order, it just puts a new order in and leaves the old order outstanding. Same with the sells. Not a major issue as I have a work around but I would love this to work so that I can update trades on the fly. This is a great program!

You are correct. You can "modify" the trade via the trade sheet which cancels and submits a new order but not the case for the pill visually. I am using Binance exclusively at the moment so that is my only experience here. I would be happy to send over a report today if you'd like now that Binance has re-opened.

the visual is the exact same order. only thing I see is that the original order disappears, then new one appears a second or 2 later. I validatd that here just now.

If you are seeing something different please recreate then send me the log and include the details in the comment. To send the log/settings

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment along with the description of what you were entering/modifying.  Do not check any check-boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Some related / more #USDT problems with binance :

1. I cannot trade on charts with #xxx.USDT pairs on Binance. It does not work. When I place an order, the ORDER IS ACTUALLY SENT to binance but the capsule state stays to waiting confimation (Yellow left part).That is crazy dangerous....

2. The order that is passed this way is in fact reflected on a chart that you can get in portfolio by creating a #xxx.USD pair (without the T for Tether). Then I can trade on USD pairs like if it was the actual USDT at Binance. This seems very odd to me, not normal at all.

+ this last trick does not work for the specific BCC.USD pair that is never updated either using USD or USDT as the trading pair.

That makes the software quite disfunctional and dangerous to use. Since one can pass orders without getting confirmation in the software that they are passed.

Thanks in advance for your prompt answer on this.

Edited by mbrch