Medved Trader Forums

Binance chart trading on IOTA.BTC and DGD.BTC fail for insufficient GTC coin ??

mbrch

When trying to place an order on IOTA.BTC pair and DGD.ETH pair from the charts, I get an insuficient GTC  error message... (i dont own GTC or even introduced GTC pair in my portfolio).

In the order confirm popup window, I also have the corresponding amount translated into GTC instead of USD or one of 2 paired coin.

What am I doing wrong ?

GTC generally stands for "Good Till Cancel" and is a Time In Force value, not a symbol.  Please send me the log file so I can see whats up.

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment.  Do not check any check-boxes.

I think you are misreading something. The order description is :
BUY 10 #IOTA.BTC at LIMIT of 0.0002 GTC

(GTC means good till cancel)

and the error message you are getting is "Insufficient Balance", followed by the order description, which looks like:
BUY 600 #DGD.ETH at LIMIT of 0.3552 GTC

so it is correct

Actually, I understand why I got it wrong :

When I want to pass an order on DGD.BTC pair in Chart trading I get the confirmation window jsut before pasing the order saying :

"Estimated value of the order is $0.1", for example, but actually it is a BTC value that is stated. 

The message should then say : Estimated value of the order is BTC 0.1, or estimate the value in $ depending on where the order is placed.

Is there a way to get this estimation in the confirmation window? Or just to correct the misleading $ sign ?

Thanks for your reactivity.

Capture.JPG.1a3d29e527ab8fb5c3dcef8f70e18f23.JPG

Edited by mbrch