Medved Trader Forums

Range candles QT Vs MT

samiotis

1 hour ago, Jerry Medved said:

ok not sure what you are comparing. The data is completely different. One is in the 1900 range, the other 7000. different symbols

Iam referring to the amount of range bars in the same FREQ 1:

Here is another comparison with thesame amount of bars but with different FREQs 1: Vs 3: setting.

old new MT22.jpg

Edited by samiotis

yes, should be the same. I am not sure about the white candle in your screenshot though. That might be a bug. Please send me the settings so I can check

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment.  Do not check any check-boxes.

18 minutes ago, Jerry Medved said:

yes, should be the same. I am not sure about the white candle in your screen shot though. That might be a bug. Please send me the settings so I can check

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
And add the Post URL in the comment.  Do not check any check-boxes.

No the white candles are my paint bars

still need the LOG?

Edited by samiotis

BTW I have thousands of screen shots from QT and this setting 1, 1.5, 2 RB worked for me for years I was too slow to realize and use Them now and only because you sold QT and I had to retrain my self with other platforms with out sucses  and  3 years behind of good money now I am 100% using your charts..