Medved Trader Forums

ROBINHOOD is now available for trading!

Jerry Medved

Took me a few days to get this logged in and working but wow what a huge help. Nothing worse then having to grab my phone cancel a stop limit or submit a buy order. Takes way too long and is cumbersome. Right off the charts is so much easier. Just made my trading lightyears more pleasant guys. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sucks.. I was looking forward to trading options on Robinhood once you got it enabled but found out today they DO NOT allow you to trade options unless you have instant settlement enabled for your account. Which means you can't access them on a cash account so you're subject to the PDT rules unless you have the 25K. Seriously PO'd because once RH options got enabled on MT I was going to go straight cash account and options heavy. Back to Ally for options for now.

someone (guest) asked when option trading will be added.. I just checked - they still don't have it available on their website. only in their app. since they don't publish the API, only way I can find out how to send the orders is if they add the option trading on their site. Don't have a way to tell when/if they plan to do that