Medved Trader Forums

Volume in porfolio

Eiler

I am new to Medved Trader, but so far very happy with, but I have a couple of things that would make my life easier.

I am trading crypto currency on Binance from BTC. In the portfolio view, how do I change the volume to BTC instead of the actual coin? It doesnt show me much as it is and I find my self checking the volumes directly on Binance.

Second I like to use the chart trader, how do I change the size of the order to be in BTC instead of the individual currency. It is really challenging my mental calculation skills to find the right order sizes with all those decimals.

Hi Eiler, 

right now there is no way to show the volume in BTC. We plan to add an option to do that and USD. on a chart, the volume does show in BTC as well though.

Charts - same thing - do now do not have that option. Will be adding some stuff. on trade ticket and the DOM window, we do have some stuff to help. On those screens we have the Balances panel and there you can click on the BTC currency, or % of it to do 50% of holdings, 25%, etc.  

Work in progress :)