Medved Trader Forums

Ally real time quotes

stock777

I went to use the realtime quotes from Ally, instead of my usual ameritrade, (they were down).

Quotes were showing up delayed.  I called Ally and had them reset my account to realtime, and this is verified on the ally screen.  Says realtime on the account page.

But MT still delivering delayed quotes after log off/on,  ('D" after symbol,  quotes verified delayed).

Any idea why?

I have seen it on another account where the real-time setting was incorrect. If the exchange agreements are filled out for the account and it still shows up delayed comma then please email us the username or account number and I will ask one of the Ally invest support guys to check

Was just on the phone , and the rep insists he set it up.  As I said, it did go from BATS only to REALTIME on the Ally Screen

Possible the new setting doesnt populate to the API  servers until later?

If still busted on Monday , I'll forward the account info.   I rarely use the Ally quotes so it's not a rush

Nasdaq broke late in the day for IB and AMTD also had some issues, so I was using them as backup

Edited by stock777