Medved Trader Forums

Visual Style

Saty

Question

I am not picky about colors but to reduce the strain on our eyes.  I have a request.

The QT Windows Gray (?) color is easy on our eyes and has a base color contrast to other colors to read letters as well.

I think that is the Classic Window gray color.  This color reduces the glare and helps all of our eyes.

Would you make one more Visual style with that Gray color?

10 answers to this question

the way those visual styles work, I don't control them. I just set one of the 3. Actually, there are also 3 more for "Office 2007" and one for Windows 7, but there are other issues with those and they don't look that different. 

The only other option is to not use the visual styles at all, but then I have to manually customize all controls on every screen, which would be a huge pain and would also have performance impact. Did you try the "Black" style?

Yes, that is what I am using now to avoid glare from that Silver and blue theme. The Black color theme is better out of those three.   The problem with that color is that its color contrast.  The letters are hard to read, especially Green letters.  For example on the Level II price change. 

By the way, the scroll bar color of the graph won't change. It is still that bright white color.   I don't know if it is a bug or by design.