Medved Trader Forums

Repairing bad historical data

jbclem

I have some bad data in a historical stock chart (ARR) on 11-28-13.  I'd like to fix this as it's throwing the entire chart off.  Unfortunately, the only was I've found to do this in MT is to "Clear All Hist Data", which means "clear ALL historical data for ALL symbols in Medved Trader".  This seems a bit too draconian  a way to fix such a small problem.  Is than another way to do this?  Edit the data on that day, or clear the data for that individual symbol?  If not, I'd like to suggest at least one of these options be implemented. 

John

I just found the way to clear the data for the individual symbol...I take back the "draconian" comment.  I keep the Ribbon closed all the time and forgot to look there for a solution. 

But is there a way to edit the historical data?

John

yes, the ribbon has all stuff for that specific window. Note that you can either hide the ribbon entirely with the button on the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) or you can just double click on the tab to make it so only the tab shows and the ribbon minimizes. Double click on the tab again to make the ribbon show all the time