Medved Trader Forums

QAT additions not global ; search function restriction

jbclem

I'm just discovering the QAT and after adding some icons I use a lot I've found that they only show up on the QAT for that specific chart.  Since these are icons I will use on every chart, is there a way to get them to populate all the QATs.

Also, when using the search function to find information on QAT, this silly forum software won't let me search for any word with fewer than 4 letters.  I've seen this on another website and I think it's the dumbest limitation I've ever seen.  Is there a way to change or discard this restriction?  Especially since we don't have help files...how else can I search for QAT, MT, QT, avg, bid, ask, IB, EMA, SMA, AMA, HMA, RSI, and so on.

John

the QAT settings are stored along with the rest of the chart settings, so if you configure one chart and make it the default and/or reset the others to it's settings, the other charts will get all of this chart's settings, including the QAT.  

As for searching here, I can't do anything about that.