Medved Trader Forums

Request the MT beta download

HIGH99

Just emailed. As for the TD Ameritrade account, refer to this thread:

http://forums.medvedtrader.com/index.php?/topic/287-fyi-td-ameritrade-login-issues/

if this applies to you, you would basically need to call them and have them downgrade your account so it would be a "Green" account (vs "Orange"). Once that is done, the next day the account would work. The change does have to be done overnight by them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Medved,

May I please have a download.  I have used Quotetracker since 2000 or earlier, can not remember when I started using it.

I have not found anything else that functions like it, for my uses.

I have an account with TD Ameritrade (just so I could use Quotetracker when it went over to them.)

I would appreciate being able to use it once more.

Thank You

Jerry,

Discovered you, Again !! Was always wondering what was next for you since QT, which I am still using religiously everyday since 2003. Big Thank You for QT. I came back from vacation after 3 weeks and found that QT doesn't connect with RBC DI anymore, which lead me to search for reasons online and came across MT. Keep up the yeomen work.

I would love to give MT a beta test, if you can hook me up. I will keep chasing RBC to allow MT access for testing.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...