Medved Trader Forums

Request the MT beta download

HIGH99

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Jerry:  Two Days ago you sent me the Beta Access Email.  I went ahead and installed it on my old machine even though I was settiing up a new machine.  Now the new one is running and I found I cannot  transfer the MT to it.   Can I get a new  code if I promise to delete the first one?

We have no problem with you running it on multiple machines.  As for moving stuff from one to the other, you would want to:

1) install MT on the new machine (same URL)

2) on the Old machine, run MT, then select FILE / Export Settings.  Select the option on top left to export specifically for your account.

3) copy the exported file to the new machine

4) run MT and login using the same login ( your email/password) as you did on the old one

5) select FILE / Import 

6) Select the exported file you copied from the old machine and import.

Jerry

Hi everyone,

I've been working with one of your users, who wishes us to help automate certain steps within MedVed Trader, performing actions depending on Alert Box contents.

I would like to download your beta, so that we have a better understanding of how it works, and how we may achieve the automated steps he requires.  

If this is a closed Beta and I need to confirm the identity of who has requested this, I would be happy to do so via PM with a forum admin, and will CC the user into the reply.

Kind regards,

Dorian Ellis

Macro Scheduler Support.

MJTnet.com