HIGH99

Request the MT beta download

HIGH99    2

It's me.  Mr. timeframe problem at QT.  Could I have the beta please?  I will be using IQ Feed for the

data source.  Thank you very much, and sorry for my clinging on to QT. 

yojo    0

I have been using Quotetracker for years and it has worked out great so far even with some things slowly breaking down.  I would like to try the Medvedtrader beta and eagerly waiting for the official release.  Could you send me the link?

Thanks

Hi Jerry

Just happen to notice there is a MT or beta MT . I  have used QT from the begining. I have not emailed you in a long time, and have been using QT 4.0.0.for a long time. My feed isTDtdameritrade . My question has QT 4.0.0 had any new updates if  so i would  appreicate it if you could tell me how to get them.I would also like to download MT or beta MT.

Thank you so much

Ken

P.S.  I have  a lot of respect for you and your work.Just glad there are still some people out there  with your  integrity.

JackR    0

Jerry:

Would appreciate a copy of the Beta.   If it is API specific I am an IB user as well as a Rithmic user.   IB preferred.

Thanks,

Jack

Jerry Medved    272

Just sent to both. 

@medvedtwicwe - 4.0 is a TDA update that fixed backfill I think. It is not the same as the patch posted on EliteTrader and IHub. and in general I wouldn't expect any further updates for QT. 

drromeo    0

I have been a daily user for the last 4 years of quote tracker and would love a breath of fresh air from something new, I'd love to get a copy of your test software.

Thank You

Dr Romeo