Medved Trader Forums

Newbie Questions -

Marshall_Stack

1) Change % column.  Should be there in the default view. 

2) Fonts are not editable.  You can increase font size though. Quickest is to just hit CTRL + or CTRL -. But there are also buttons for that on the VIEW tab

3) Do not have Excel style copy paste on the portfolio edit screen at this time

4) Here are the current columns.  NOTE: you can drag columns around to re-order them or drag them to the trash can (which will show when you start dragging a column) to remove them.  To add a column not already in the list, right click on any column header and select column chooser. 

# trades
% Port
52w High
52w Low
Ask
Ask Size
Avg Trade
Avg Vol
Bid
Bid Size
Change
Change $
Change %
ChangeOp
ChangeOp%
Chart
Day Range
Day Range %
Delta
Dividend
Earn
Exchange
Ex-Div. Date
Gain $
Gain %
Gamma
Gap
Gap %
High
In/Out of Money
Last
Last Vol
Low
Mkt Cap
Name
Note
Open
Open Interest
Open to High
Open to Low
Paid
PE
Pressure
Prev Vol
Prv Cls
Quantity
Quote Date
Quote Time
Quote Trend
Rho
Row #
Shares Outstanding
Spread
Spread %
Symbol
Theta
Tick
Time Value
UPC
Value
Vega
Vol %
Volatility
Volume
Yield

-------------Separator-------------

Huh?  We don't gray those out at all. They are just shown in a slightly different color.  As for the buttons on the view tab, they got accidentally hidden in this build. I will fix that. However, if you put focus on the grid and hold down CTRL and hit the + key, it should still work - should increase the font on the text on the quote grid.  Please check again. 

Huh?  We don't gray those out at all. They are just shown in a slightly different color.  As for the buttons on the view tab, they got accidentally hidden in this build. I will fix that. However, if you put focus on the grid and hold down CTRL and hit the + key, it should still work - should increase the font on the text on the quote grid.  Please check again. 

Very odd.

CTRL - works, but not CTRL +

when pressing CTRL +, where exactly is the +?  is it a dedicated key on the number pad on the keyboard? or is it above the = key on the main keyboard. If the later, you would have to use SHIFT to get to enter the + key.

Umm..... so anyway Jerry. Nice day, eh?

Sorry for being a moron. But in my slight defense - I do not have to press shift on regular web pages.

OK - not much of a defense. Thank you for your patience.

I could kludge it and have it respond to CTRL =, the thing is I think the key combinations may be different on diferent keyboards.  What is the key if you don't hit SHIFT on yours? is it the equal sign?

ouch! kludge? you?  ;)