Medved Trader Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Any other ideas on this, or some diagnostics I can run to determine where the issue is?
  3. how about mouse wheel while holding CTRL+SHIFT?
  4. Today
  5. Can you add another way in addition to change the aggregation of ticks in the DOM trader by holding the CTRL button and spinning the mouse wheel? I think it is faster for those who use this function very often instead of set the parameter manually in the DOM panel's settings; it's my opinion. Alaric version
  6. Yesterday
  7. alex

Schwab API

I have both Schwab acct and TD acct which will be moved to Schwab on 5/10. I suppose I can test your app before 5/10 with my existing Schwab login ID once your app is released. Correct?
  8. Jerry Medved

Schwab API

no problem. We are making some progress. Just narrowed down level II issue - seems that the data being bad is also tied to the delayed Options etc. Some authentication issue. So once that is fixed, we may be able to release in beta.
  9. tedthehead

Schwab API

Thanks for the info and the program that allows me to see everything I need at once.
  10. Jerry Medved

Schwab API

We will release before the 10th since I at least have the datafeed working. though right now options are delayed. I just don't want to release without everything working properly unless I have to since that will create a support nightmare.
  11. tedthehead

Schwab API

Clearly the question is, will Medved Trader be ready for Schwab data feed by May 10th? If you cannot be sure due to circumstances beyond your control please let us know ASAP. I'll need to open a small account at a brokerage that already is integrated into Medved in the next few days. Schwab I can lose, but not Medved.
  12. Stef

requests on the dom

for example for an order of 1000 shares, 800 are executed while the p&l is still calculated and shown on the respective column on the initial position of 1000 shares instead of 200 shares remaining.
  13. Stef

requests on the dom

2) I was referring to this which seems like a problem to me: the p&l is calculated not on the open position if a new quantity is selected; the p&L column appears not immediately as soon as the order is executed but with a significant delay (sometimes even after seconds) and then also the p&l on the column does not update immediately as the order is executed.
  14. Last week
  15. And after I watch it for a while again, the volume since watching looks right.
  16. Here are two videos I made today. The first is toggling odd lots and forcing backfill using dxFeed tick data. Odd lots makes no difference, but you can see all the volume disappear after clearing and not come back after forcing backfill. The second is forcing backfill using TradeStation. The volume looks better, but the candles are not good.
  17. Very little change. Is this video from above, I go through all the various settings and refill options.
  18. Jerry suggested unchecking the Odd Lots setting. What happens when you do?
  19. I had shut down for a while, but opening it back up, you can see here where I had the symbol either being watched or in a portfolio. Here's after clear and backfill.
  20. Ok so - are the volumes after 13:07 (that is, the volumes gathered from L1 data by MT) correct but backfill volumes aren't? If you clear data at that point and re-backfill will the volumes after 13:07 become a lot smaller?
  21. Any idea what I should do to fix this? Here's WISA just now, you can see how the volume is correct once I'm viewing the symbol at 13:07, but the backfills are way off. Is there any way to determine if this is a dxFeed issue?
  22. UPDATE: I Just got it to work reliably. Select FILE / HELP => Check for updates Let MT update all files, then restart MT, even if nothing updated.
  23. Sorry, still doesnt seem to be working. I dont get the interleaved two color line when I drag the mouse across the chart with alert line selected in draw.
  24. was a bug in the specific version you are using. I just emailed you an update.
  25. All of the sudden I cant draw alert trendlines on a chart. Previous ones I've created are still there but I cant drag and draw a new one. AlertLine is still selected under the draw pull down. Also once another draw instruction is selected it wont go back to the alert line selection. I'm using latest Beta
  26. Get the BETA version of MT: https://medvedtrader.com/beta After that Go to dashboard window. Click on SOURCES on top right. If Yahoo is faulted (red), Right click on Yahoo and select Force Relogin – should fix. Might need to do it more than once.
  1. Load more activity