Medved Trader Forums

Beta Download

Jack

• 1 month later...
Hello to everyone,Jerry i have been using Quotetracker for many years i have a registered version with MB Trading.Yesterday i changed my windows from vista to win. 7 , then i downloaded Quotetracker 3.9.8 version did the update i then imported my portfolios but the problem is that i dont have any quotes streaming because i think it cant log in to MB Trading. What could the problem be. Please help.
PS. I would like it very much if you could sent me a copy of the Medved Trader thank you very much . Looking forward to your promt reply.

Emailed you the beta. NOTE: MT does not currently support MB Trading. We plan to add that in the future.

as for QT, 3.9.8 won't work. You would need the 3.9.8a patch. It was posted on EliteTrader a while back. Search found this one:

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/quotetracker-to-be-finished-end-of-2011.213476/page-42#post-3491423

though don't know if that is the latest.

hi Jerry;

i am glad i found you here. i have been a fan of your QT software since 2003 till now and we have communicated numerous times. The simplicity and effectiveness in QT is unparalleled.

i would like to beta test your new software and would be delighted you send me link to do that. i have IB and TDAmeritrade feeds.

thank you.

best,

selespeed

Hi Jerry;

I am a happy long time user of QT since 2005and loved the software. But I could not use it anymore since 2009 as my broker - Comsec Australia changed their API. I would like to beta test your new software and could you please let me know how to download your new software?

Thanks a lot

Jim

Peter, emailed you.  NOTE: MT works with TD Ameritrade legacy data.  Accounts that have been “upgraded” to “enhanced” features will no longer support the API and MT will not be able to login. In that case, you would need to call them to have your account switched to “Green” account, or open another account and switch it to a “Green” account. For more on this, refer to

http://forums.medvedtrader.com/index.php?/topic/287-fyi-td-ameritrade-login-issues/