Medved Trader Forums

Medved Trader beta version

jerry

Question

Hi Jerry

User of QT since 2006 --- dissapointed when it stopped working with data from "Westpac" then "Commsec" and then lastly the backfill from "Trading Room". Still using QT with delayed data from the ASX.

Interested in trying the new Medvedtrader.

Thanks

Hi Jerry,

I am new to this forum, but I am an old user of Quotetracker (since 2008), and I would love to try the new "Medved Trader" software.

For Quotetracker version 3.9.8, today I note that some of the fields are no longer showing valid data using feed from ASX Australia

-- note that Bid, High, Low and Volume are wrong

-- will not know the full extend of problem until after the close today

Thank you.

John

Just emailed you. Since it sounds like you do not have QT experience, so let us know if you find anything confusing.  For the most part, you can find everything you need either in the right click menu, on the ribbon or in Settings.

the charts have a few hidden gems, like double click on main chart to maximize/restore. Double click on secondary chart section to get indicators.  SHIFT and CTRL+SHIFT for trace cursor (if not set to always show). SHIFT while drawing to force Horizontal/Vertical line.

If you have any questions, post here on the forums or email us.

In general we would need their cooperation. Ask them if htey would be interested. 

Without coopeartion, we may be able to add them as a snapshot quote datafeed, without trading, but that is not nearly as optimal and would also involve you getting me a working login so I can connect and implement the needed parsing. Needless to say it is much better with cooperation. 

Been a long time user of QT and a few days ago the RBCDI real time quote feed just stopped working. Never found a replacement app to do what QT did. Can we not leverage the info from QT to connect to the other sources, even if its just for quotes at this time? I have a DI account so i can test for you.