Medved Trader Forums

TDA issues this morning

wwalkowski

MT seems to be working fine, but the TDA API is having troubles. Snap quote is usually 0.1 seconds, now taking 1 - 6 seconds. Balance and Positions are also taking 5 or more seconds.

Jerry - wondering if you have heard anything about this, or from TDA.

As always, appreciate any help you can offer on this.

Thanks

Huh, not seeing that at all. I think there is something specific to your end. do you have a lot of trendline alerts or other types of alerts?

is this in the index panel? If so, are you sure the index panel is set to TD Ameritrade? (Index panel source can be set independent of the main portfolio)

Level II window - L II really has nothing to do with indexes. Do you mean Raw Data?  I am not asking if it is in sync. I am asking if the time on it is current or behind some.  Not really sure what time syncing you are looking for. As for updates, MT shows the updates immediately when it gets them and from TDA, they are streaming.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, felixml said:

Still huge difference in quotes, watching Dow, for an example, on Medved and Fox bus.

Sometimes as much as 50 point difference

There is a TV delay for reasons. CNBC is always behind MT. Add in the VIX those days and sure.