Medved Trader Forums

ARCASNAP failing login

Every morning I need to go to sources and right click ARCASNAP and relogin, (I leave Medved login in overnight usually so its open first thing).  Is there any way to make it autologin periodically?  Seems like it can't login after hours and then stays logged out unless you force a relogin manually.

Don't know why. Seems to happen first time for the given day, but doesn't matter if you just started or left it running overnight. A bit hard to deal with on our end since we don't have a way to recreate it repeatedly in order to check if a solution works. will keep an eye out for it and try stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Could you add code to force an auto re-login after market open, shouldn't hurt anything should it, but then we wouldn't need to manually do it eveyday if we leave the medved open over night.

I'll try and remember to check tomorrow to see if the relogin can be done before market open.

This morning It was failing to be logged in.  ie Arcasnap was red in sources..  Then at 7:02 I manually relogged in after that everything worked fine.  This is the same thing that happens each day.

Shouldn't Medved already have relogged in this morning before I did it?  So you should see the failures in the log pre 7:02.

when you run Log level 200 with all the quotes going, the result files only have a few minutes of data, so the old stuff got overwritten.  I guess next time, if you see the issue, force relogin, send the log (just regular send via FILE/Help).  Don't do level 200 stuff. Will see what it returns.

ARCA connection may be terminated at night. And MT will not automatically start updating until 9:30 (or just before) Eastern. And if it doesn't try updating, it will not auto login either.  You forced the relogin at 9:11.  And it worked.  But I think it would have worked otherwise once the updates started. You can tell by just hitting REFRESH button on the L II window instead of doing a force relogin first. ...