Medved Trader Forums

Historical chart pre market candle not showing

Bigbocarat

I'm experimenting with two computers running MT. On my windows 7 machine my historical charts on a 1 day frequency shows pre market candle data for the current morning but on my windows 10 machine MT only shows the previous days candle during pre market. Data source is AMTD and I compared settings between the two best I could to be the same. Any ideas?

thanks,

Rob

interesting the window 10 pre market historical chart shows the correct candle values pre market for the morning but its candle detail window shows the previous days candle info. The previous days candle doesnt show up. Once the market opens everything goes back to normal.

Hi Mike,

Not exactly sure what you mean - i believe setting are identical? Yes the historical charts are set to the same timeframe. ( freq 1 day and period approx the same number of days) Once 9:30 hits the charts start acting the same but in pre market the previous days candle is missing on the win 10 chart.

thanks,

Rob

I need to get the log file and data file to see what the problem is. Next time you see the issue, please do the following:

go to FILE / Export/Backup menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)
Select “To share with others” export file protection option on top right
Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE and QUOTE DATA.
Export, then send it to us.

NOTE: it will be too large to email so please send using either www.wetransfer.com or a cloud storage service such as dropbox or google drive.