Medved Trader Forums

Screenshots for the Gallery.

merlin8121

I'll bite.

Let's add in some logistics as well.

Trading experience: 3-5 years
Trading style: Day, Swing
Platform: Interactive Brokers(Day trading), Robinhood(swing)(both integrated with MT)
Securities: Options for day trading, stocks for swings

My strategy: Intraday options momentum day trading. With options I don't have to be in trades very long at all to make profits. So I scalp using the leverage. I like to trade SPX, SPY, APPLE, AMAZON, TESLA, and DIA mostly because of their liquidity. I've tried to cut down on the indicators I use and have been studying price action mostly. I prefer HA candles with HMA and DEMA moving averages. I prefer PPO to MACD and really try and utilize the Demark Sequential for my scalps. I like 10 minute candles so I can see the true trend. I typically buy at the start of a new candle in a trend around Demark 3-4 and sell on the next candle or one after. I'm not greedy when it comes to options. They move so fast but the leveraging allows me to scalp for some decent size profits. So nothing fancy really. I'd love to see a screenshot of Mike and Jerry's setups ?

MT.jpg

• Thanks 1