Medved Trader Forums

Multiple order windows in Medved

makincash

Hi Is there a way to open multiple different order windows in Medved for the same stock for multiple accounts?  What I am trying to do is have 7 order windows open where I want to buy or sell different counts of shares.  Ideally It would be nice to be able to link the buy and sell buttons so I can do 1 click buy or sell from all.

I am using Questrade as my Broker.

Thank you,

Sure, just click the Trade Ticket Tile on the dashboard and select the account. Repeat for each account. Alternately, you can click on the new trade ticket button on an existing trade ticket or account view and then change the account. NOTE: if doing that you will want to first UN-Link the accounts. Otherwise all the windows open for the given account will change to the new account 

Is that the setting you are referring to?  Trade window still grey no black background like you can do for charts, news, raw, depth, etc.

Thank you,

Jeff

image.png.89b8585c563820f224670da5a92f316d.pngimage.png.a343ab6532793c47e04dfb9f79b362d5.png

Multi order would be extremely extremely useful( ie able to trade different share counts across multiple accounts with on click.  I'll put  are message in feature requests with a couple other things related to it for you I've thought of which are related.

Thank you,

Jeff

Not exactly sure what you meant "you are referring to stuff that has the quote grid type display- that is different".  And I actually meant too much grey not too much white in my original comments about the trade window.

The other thing I noticed was its really hard to see the acocunt and info in the window title bar, but I think you said before there might be nothing you can do about that when I asked about the news window or chart windows bars....  due to it being white.

Jeff

I was able to adjust the theme in windows 10.  I applied the Aero lite theme (downloaded it) and then modified the colors to a darker accent color (which applies to the window title bars) and I can now read the title bars in the trade windows. Screen shots attached.  This is all using the medved night theme.  Would still be nice to apply a darker theme to the trade windows down the road to not have so much grey.

image.thumb.png.991d46c20d1461136962522425b44b61.png

image.png.66bdf95114b8093199d60165a19995e5.png