Medved Trader Forums

MBTrading/Ally Futures shutting down

HIGH99

Received an email from Ally Invest last night, and spoke to Wedbush today.  Ally/MBTrading is out of the futures as of 10/31/2018.

Wedbush, who has been the clearing broker, is taking over all the futures accounts.  The MBTrading platform is going bellyup as well.

So there goes my MBTrading feed.  Have you ever done business with Wedbush?  They will be using a trading platform called CQG.

Any thoughts?  This is all new to me, and you I suppose.

Thanks

Yes, I believe that is correct.

IQFeed: https://medvedtrader.com/iqfeed

and QuoteMedia: https://medvedtrader.com/quotemedia

both have it.  Also, TD Ameritrade has futures quotes in case you happened to have an account (quotes only, not trading), as well as IB, and any broker using GAIN or Rithmic systems.

I have been with MBTrading (and you) going back to at least 2001.  QT alumni.  TD Ameritrade looks pretty good for trading Dow emini futures,

and then I would get their data feed as well.  I know you have worked with them for a long time, selling QT to those people.  So I assume you can

recommend them as well.  Is their data feed pretty reliable with MT over the past few years?

their futures data, when it works, is good. in the past they have had frequent interruptions for the futures data. HOWEVER, they just moved the data servers to new data centers to address the issue and have not had any issues since. 

Right now we do not support futures trading via TDA, but plan to add it

Let see if I understand.  You do not support futures trading with TDA, however MT does get streaming futures quotes from TDA?  So if I use TDA as my

data source, I can/will get the Dow emini real time streaming data, but I cannot trade using the MT trade feature?  Do I have that right?