Medved Trader Forums
rocarr

Ally account not showing up

I still have my Ally account over $500 but it's saying that I'm using the free version of MT. 

I have Ally set in quotes and trading. I went to the Ally site and authorized MT to access my account.

you didn't use it for over a month, so the premium access expired. Once you used it today, restart MT and you will have full access again.

I moved my account from Ally Mbtrading to Ally and now I am unable to to add Ally Invest under "Trading/Accounts"  It is asking for me to sign "Authorize Medved Trader access to your account".  I was not able to sign the "Access via APIs and External Software Agreement" that popped up on line.  I printed and sent signed agreement to Ally,  still can't add can you help me? 

You DO NOT need to print, sign or send anything

that screen should just have checkboxes next to the agreements that you check and continue.

Now when I put in my account number from Ally it says "The username and password you entered isn't valid.  Try again"  I know what I am entering  is correct.

Please close and restart MT. Then try logging in again. If you still have a problem, please email the screenshot of the login screen to support@medvedtrader.com and we can help you from there.

Jerry I am still having problems and need help to see attachment, what is 5M35VaRu99 under Ally Investment?  I do not know how to send a picture of what I see under "Trading/Accounts/Ally Invest... I tried sending a pdf file but will not accept.  I have tried all day and need help.

Please email us at support@medvedtrader.com

I just checked and our system indicates that you did login OK. Am I missing something?