Medved Trader Forums
dasrs

Mouse drag chart

How can i move the chart with mouse drag? Always when i click when im trying to move the chart with mouse i will draw a trendline for example and i don't know how to turn it off and have only that "hand pointer" so i can move around with mouse like it's in tradingview or stockstotrade platform. I know i can use mouse wheel for that but mouse drag is way more intuitive and precise. And that mouse wheel dragging feels reversed. If there is option to set it in a way i want that would be amazing. :) All these crypto exchanges etc. are using tradingview charts(+ tradingview alone has huge user base) and people are way too used to use mouse wheel for zoom and mouse dragging. :)  

The ram usage of this platform is incredible, chrome could learn a thing or two from you guys... lol 

Love this!  Nice addition.  How do I save the selection between sessions?  MT defaults back to Line each time I restart.

Thanks

SETTINGS / CHARTS / GENERAL - Misc section (bottom half) , there is a setting for default annotation. Default is trendline. change it to "None: Drag/Scroll"

Hello Jerry;

This is a great feature to have, but now when the "drag/scroll" feature is selected I can't move the candle countdown or data box on the charts.