Medved Trader Forums
IlyaM

Volume in the DOM

Hi. I use the terminal for trading on the exchange Binance. Is it possible to change the display of the volume in the window DOM. The problem is that for integers of three characters it displays 617,00000 and for numbers of more than five characters 140 000 and it can be confused.

Sorry, it's not volume. it's quantity.

Edited by IlyaM

Hmm, thought I could recreate the issue, but no. mine looks like this:

image.png

I need to get the log file to see what the problem is. Please do the following:
Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment. 

I did it.
It seems to me there is a difference in the settings of Windows. Change date, time, or number formats.

Thx!

Edited by IlyaM

Thank! I downloaded a new version, DOM is now displayed without zeros. THX!
Is it possible to align the numbers along the edge of the column as it can be seen on the screenshots in the gallery?

And if the DOM is fixed, is it possible to succeed in defeating these zeros on T & S?
Forgive me for my perfectionism, I really want the MT to be beautiful

441050575_amd7sep.png

the gallery picture is for a stock. No decimals. So it makes it easy. Crypto presents a problem in that there are many decimals and # of decimals is really not consistent. So what we do is line up the decimal separator for values less than 1,000. for others, we show right justified.

As for the T&S, there we just show fixed # of decimals, also lined up. Otherwise, would be hard to tell difference between 

Honestly, I find it difficult to answer. At first I liked the first option, but the more I looked at the second option seems to me more optimal.