Medved Trader Forums

Expose High/Low of Current Bar?

Jason

Is there any way in MT that it can expose the high and low of the current candlestick? I work with scripts where it would be tremendously helpful to me if I could, with the script, read the high and low of the current candlestick so that they could be used for setting up orders with my hotkeys. There are multiple ways the script could access data but the simplest way would probably be if I could configure MT to display the high/low of the current candle in a chart in the window title bar. I work with multiple softwares and some of my strategies require quick order setup and utilize the high and low of the current candle.

Awesome! But I am trying to play with it now to see what I can do but can't activate the API feature in the software. I'm not sure how to get the Medved Trader Account Password needed. I would have thought it would have been the password I use to log in to the Medved Trader website here like to change which plan I'm subscribed to for example but it doesn't accept that.

Well, I don't have a password for starting MT. I think I set it up to remember it or something. But I only have two passwords in my records. One for logging into the site to update my profile or change my payment plan and a separate one for the forums. I can't find any way to retrieve it from the software (even though it must have it since I start the software frequently).