Medved Trader Forums

LEVELII and Time & Sales support

mbilyanov

Hi,

In one of the screenshots at your Home page, I can see a window that looks like a LEVELII window, however I wasn't able to see this amongst the features listed in the Features section.

Does Medved Trader support LEVELII and Time & Sales functionality?

I'm planning to use Medved Trader with my IB account and specifically for the LSE (London) stocks. I have a data subscription for that market within my IB account.

Thanks,

Milen

the T&S is the "Raw Data" window and is separate from Level II. You can place them next to each other, but they are separately configurable.  We are in the process of adding a lot of functionality to Level II right now. Not sure if embedded T&S will be one of the things yet. 

NOTE: IB setup instructions can be found at https://medvedtrader.com/ib

Hi Jerry,

Thank you very much! I think it is 'ok' to be a separate window, not a problem for me. And the LEVELII is called 'LEVEL II Window'?

Looking forward to the new features. One final thing, is there a comparison chart that will compare the paid subscriptions to the free license?

Thanks,

Milen

Hi Jerry,

Sure I would love to subscribe.

Let me get this set up, so I can try the application. I would like to benchmark the performance and the UX and how things work with IB first. I'm a Linux/Mac guy, so Windows is something that I will need to bring into the mix.

I'm also evaluating things like Jigsaw and MultiCharts. However, I have seen Medved Trader in action and I thought it is brilliant.

Thanks,

Milen