Medved Trader Forums

Timeframe

artur

Hi Medved 

I am watching  symbols from different markets - American and European Markets .

My default backfill source for intraday and historical charts is Yahoo Finance. 

That would be fantastic if you open symbols for certain market - intraday charts automatically choose its promer timeframe. 

For example , when you open LLOY.L or TDW.L ( LSE ) - Timeframe for this chart will be chosen "UK Equities ( FTSE 100 ) 

Or if you open ORA.PA  ( Euronext ) - Timeframe for same chart will be automatically set as European Equities (CET) 

For " .IS" extension ( Turkey ) Istanbul Equities  

And so on 

As there is one portfolio with different symbols an different markets and all linked to one chart - it is time consuming to define timeframe for each symbol 

Thanks 

so configure the timeframes you need, set them for a couple symbols to make sure, then send us the settings/logs and indicate which charts/timeframes I should look at and I can add them and set to be auto selected. for the settings:

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment.