Medved Trader Forums

maximize chart screen bug

way

Intraday with backfils. Only the charts (all) I have had open on the desktop seem to not be working correctly.. The charts in the portfolio list do seem to be working correctly when freshly opened and maximized.

No status bar errors. Yes Aero enabled stock windows7 theme.

Just noticed, The drop down main not working on every chart either.

i7 with windows 7

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Type x64-based PC
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB

Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization 

Using the first theme under Aero Themes called simply "Windows 7."

Todays daily update went much smoother. No issues with Maximize or Show/Hide Ribbon

Captions and borders not completely transparent but they are translucent as default. Same as another stock yet different win7 machine running here.

So I would say yes to your question. For sure I am not running basic or high contrast themes which have had some documented issues and color/background problems. Fairly certain Aero is functioning properly. Or as properly as MS thinks it should.

thanks

I spoke too soon. After reviewing your color sets forum post. I did a custom as you explained on one chart the ESZ3, menu>view>colorsets.. Just one custom change to the current (system default color set), price color from yellow to darkwhite color.. It worked on that one chart fine so I thought I would find a way to globalize it for every new chart including the open ones. That did something bad, The ribbon show/hide menu disappeared on some charts not working on anycharts except the ES chart I did the custom on also the test set has disappeared. And well back to square one on the Maximize same small chart upper left corner. Except for the chart (ES) I did the cusom color set on. It maximizes like normal.

Files on the way to support.

Just found and fixed this issue with the sync charts and some other situations where the window size would be different than the chart size and would get stuck. this was caused by an unhandled error that was added recently. That may very well have caused the other issues with the ribbons.

I will update the build shortly. Please let me know if you have any issues after the update.