Medved Trader Forums

extend crosshairs

kui

1. can we extend crosshairs across all charts?

2. how do we remove a data source name from data sources area of dashboard

3. google state shows 'idle' with status showing 'running' - how do we get it to 'Stream'

4. can't get pivots to plot on charts

5. for the life of me I'm still unable to get space on right side of chart even after seeing

prior post how it's done - very little hair left to pull out/ouch!

1. if you want trace cursor to always show, there is an option for that on SETTINGS / Charts / General

To link the trace cursor, select the corresponding trace link color in in the window caption - similar to QT/

2. You cannot remove stuff from dashboard - that area shows you the status of streamers that are active or have been active during the session.  If a streamer is idle, you don't need to worry about it..  As for making it go to Streaming - if you use that streamer as a source on the portfolio, etc, it will change to streaming on the dashboard. 

4) just add Pivot Point indicator to the chart.  Does that not work?  if you look at the pivot point indicator parameters, you can select which pivot values to show.

5) that one is a bit touchy - move mouse over the X axis, until you see the X Axis change shade.  When it does, click and hold the Left mouse button, and move to the right.

• Like 1

1.got it

2. ok

4. pivots printed on chart on wednesday 3/19

none printed from that day forward. when looking at

'parameters for pivot points' I only see the ability to thickin

the lines, nothing on 'values to show'

5. moved mouse to the right-it & changed shades,

the hand appears-clicked and held down mouse button

and you say 'move to the right'? - I try left/right and nothing 

happens either way. I'm sure it's me cause you definitly know

what your doing. does being on delayed data have any bearing?

4) pivot Point - do you have it set to Daily Pivots? I emailed you a picture of what the parameters for Pivot Points should look like. \

5) extra space horizontally - are you doing this on intraday charts or Hist?  What chart type ? regular candles?  you are clicking and dragging on the highlighted X axis, right?  do you see a label "Padding X bars" or something like that show up just above the X axis in the middle of the chart when you do that?

4) I am set on Daily pivots - I unchecked the 'Adj. Scale' (if that made a difference)

I also had (now unchecked) Res/Sup 3&4 checked - would that matter?

5) intraday charts - Range Candle - I click & drag right once it highlights & get nothing

if I right click on price area the 'Verticle Scale' window pops up right next to the price and

nothing in the middle of the chart.

note:as of the last couple days I will have a 'Flash' of white and a few times the chart itself 

would go totally white for up to 3-4 seconds.

if you dont have the 3 and 4 res/sup checked, they won't show on chart. thats all.  The only other thing that would impact is if you don't have any data for the previous day.

Please do the following:

go to FILE / Export Settings. 

Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE and QUOTE DATA.

Export, then email me the exported file please.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!! How to get space on right side of chart - 

some of us have put the cursor/hand to the far right side of the chart on the 'price'

when we need to put the cursor/hand below on the 'time' period of the chart and 

left click/holding mouse button down while dragging to the right - Wallah - Instant space!

I LOVE the 'JM' charts - to the max!!

• Like 1