Medved Trader Forums

Capsule showing wrong price on other timeframes if modifying price from capsule

3acor

• 2 weeks later...

This is very weird. I can't get this to repeat.

If/when happens again, please send us your settings including data (export everything, including data, then use WeTransfer to send it to us) and send us the screenshot of what is happening. Also tell us what brokerage you're using to place the order (although really shouldn't matter).

to send that stuff:

go to FILE / Export/Backup menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

Select “To share with others” export file protection option on top right

Leave the checkboxes already checked, and also check LOG FILE and QUOTE DATA boxes.

Export (note the location of the file – it is shown in center of the right side of that screen)

The file will be too large to email. Please send it to us using https://wetransfer.com/

Which checkboxes should be checked? I have them messed up.
I am using IB. This issue happens on both my PC and my laptop and I even uninstalled Medved completely and downloaded it again with the default settings and same issue. It happens only when I change the price from the capsule by double clicking. It doesn't happen when I drag the capsule

A20H9NTHRL.png

Edited by 3acor

1 hour ago, Kasper said:

I noticed this issue as well when you manually type price and send modify order, it doesn't update on all charts.

I hit F5 to refresh chart then it shows updated price on all charts.

Thanks for mentioning, I thought it was just from my side. When you double click the capsule to change the price or quantity does it do it right away? Sometimes I have to press multiple times for it to work

Edited by 3acor