Medved Trader Forums

Missing NSDQ MM (IB Totalview)

mb4x4

A lot of posts of people seeing only the NSDQ MM in their Level 2 feed but I'm having the opposite problem. NSDQ seems to be the only one missing? I'm subscribed to IB TotalView and the "subscribed to TotalView" option checked in MT. 

Surely I'm missing something.

Majority of the previous issues have been addressed in IB's new API and MT beta.  However, I think some MM IDs either are still not available or may require a different subscription. If you could, check both with beta and Production version of MT. do you see the NASDQ values in one but not the other?

I don't see a single NSDQ price level on either PROD/BETA Lvl 2. I'm subscribed to everything needed to get NSDQ depth, am also subscribed to ARCA depth which is working fine. Totally understand if smaller regionals and such aren't available via API but not NSDQ as that's most of the liquidity. Plus ppl have been complaining about seeing "only" NSDQ which is even more strange :) 

Subscriptions:

Level 1:

NYSE (Network A/CTA)

NYSE American, BATS, ARCA, IEX, and Regional Exchanges (Network C / UTP)

NASDAQ (Network C/UTP)

Level 2:

NASDAQ TotalView-OpenView

NYSE ArcaBook

I've tested the latest TWS and IB gateway clients just to rule them out, same behavior. Definitely odd.

IB.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-06 160222.jpg

TWS.jpg

Edited by mb4x4

for others reading, the following subscription is needed on your Interactive Brokers account in addition to TotalView. Similar for some others. 

NASDAQ TotalView-OpenView EDS (Enhanced Display Solution)

USD 1.00 / Month

What is an Enhanced Display Solution?

In response to industry demand and ongoing changes in the technical distribution of market data, Nasdaq allows Distributors to offer an Application Programming Interface (API) that powers third party software display applications. An Enhanced Display Solution allows for the distribution of TotalView data in two specific controlled instances:

·         Allows for the technical distribution of Nasdaq Proprietary Depth Data to third party software display applications through an API or similar technical solution where the Distributor controls both the display and the entitlement to the data.

·         Allows for the technical distribution of Nasdaq Proprietary Depth Data to third party software display applications through an API or similar technical solution where the Distributor controls the entitlement of the data but not the display of the content on the third party application.

And For BATS:

Cboe BZX Depth

Real-time depth of book quotes for stocks traded on the BATS BZX platform renamed Cboe BZX. Requires NYSE (Network A/CTA), AMEX (Network B, CTA), and NASDAQ (Network C/UTP) or US Equity and Options Add-On Streaming Bundle.

USD 8.00 /Month