Medved Trader Forums

Portfolio Missing Symbol

Jafo

Good morning, I have a portfolio that I enter in all my buys and sells so I can monitor those tickers. This morning, that portfolio is missing one of the tickers. I had several trades consolidated for that ticker in that portfolio. Why would that one ticker be gone today? If I restore a backup, might that resolve this or will that possibly make things worse and I should just re-enter all the trades for that ticker?

Thanks

Can't really tell you without looking at the actual logs and file in detail. Could you have hit SHIFT+DEL or accidentally dragged the row of the symbol so it ends up in the trash can that shows when you start dragging the rows?

Restore Backup - if you have a good backup of the portfolio, you can restore (and select to OVERWRITE the portfolios) but that would overwrite any other changes you made since the backup

I did a restore. I forgot that I could pick the specific items I wanted to restore after starting the process. I was worried it was going to restore something I didn't want changed. It's all back the way it should be now. Don't know what I did to mess it up but I'm sure grateful for the backup/restore process.

Thanks for the help.