Medved Trader Forums

Tip Of The Day...

HK~

Question

Also note - I plan to add Tip of the Day window to help expose these little nuggets

If you have started an informal "Tip of the Day List" perhaps they could be listed in the support forum under the Topic "Tips" and Pinned to top.

Each post formatted in such a manner that first line contains a keyword for easy searching i.e. 

Dashboard

Settings

Colors

Data

Charts

Drawing

Portfolio

Watchlists

Layout

Template

Backup

etc...

And / Or

Drawing>Lines>parameters

Dashboard>Portfolio>New/edit/open

Something along these lines, just a concise organized format.

This can serve as an informal guide in the interim while an actual help index is developed, which as I understand it can take years and and exorbitant amount of effort.

The Topic can be locked for Admin only posting, or as Mike mentioned via Wiki topic User/Community maintained

First Caveat with User/Community is the lack of control of established format, which creates a mess.

Second Caveat is Users posting Questions, Tips should only be used for HOW TO's, not HOW DO I's

Optionally, there could be two "Tips Topics"

"Tips-admin" Locked only for Admin posting

"Tips-users" unlocked, user posting... 

I intend to create my own personal notes with Evernote as time goes on, but that doesn't really benefit anyone but myself...

Just a thought.... as I am reading and absorbing the forum trying to learn the program without an undue amount of questions  ;o)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet