Medved Trader Forums

requests on the dom

Stef

1) it is possible to directly implement, as in Level2, also in the HAMMER DOM the possibility of inserting HIDDEN and even iceberg orders; the latter type could also be implemented with the possibility to randomize displayed part ; It's a cool feature

This nasdaq paper explains it better
https://www.nasdaq.com/docs/2020/01/20/Factsheet_Reserve_Order_Iceberg_GTMS.pdf

I know that it is still possible to do it with hotkeys, but I think it would be useful to implement them directly for greater convenience because they are two useful functions that cannot be missing from the DOM.

On the Hammer DOM the DOM/View/Show Routing option has no effect. (it is not active)

2) The profit/loss on DOM is correctly calculated on the open position and shown on the P&L column; but if I select a different quantity from the current open position on the Order Quantity Tabs, the P&L column shows the Profit/loss on the new quantity, ignoring the current open position.

Posted (edited)

2) I was referring to this which seems like a problem to me:
the p&l is calculated not on the open position if a new quantity is selected;
the p&L column appears not immediately as soon as the order is executed but with a significant delay (sometimes even after seconds) and then also the p&l on the column does not update immediately as the order is executed.

image.thumb.png.ad16e689dc122cb705688a490375b740.png

Edited by Stef

Posted (edited)

for example
for an order of 1000 shares, 800 are executed while the p&l is still calculated and shown on the respective column on the initial position of 1000 shares instead of 200 shares remaining.

Edited by Stef