Medved Trader Forums

Critical error - platform freeze

HK~

MT Ver 1.0.1561.1421

Received Critical error message and platform frozen. System ok, able to use other programs, browser, screen capture...

unable to close MT, used Task Manager to quit, however, it showed all MT tasks Running.

Was arranging new template, accidentally clicked on close [X} in dashboard, rather than minimize [-] dashboard

attempted to close the resultant confirmation dialogue box with [X] and received critical error message.

Leading up to this point:

I was re constructing portfolio [copying my watchlist symbol list] so I could enter note's via edit feature. 

Dashboard / Portfolios / edit  -- I attempted to copy paste the comma separated list in my portfolio via the "add symbol" and received error.

I closed error realizing that the edit portfolio function didn't accept a list of symbols in edit mode. --  i as it does using the ADD symbols directly on portfolio.

Was arranging chart windows, and observed that single click on Main did not open drop down menu, single click on view,draw, templates did. needed to click on one of the other sections then go back to Main for drop down menu [or aggresively double click]

I noticed a red triangle in lower RH corner, and clicked on it, it read 1 error - I assumed this was the original error from symbol list paste. Not sure, best of my recollection - most likely user error, but providing error report in the event it is due to code.

6c75.jpg

Will email log file just in case you require it, prior to reloading program... 

HK