Medved Trader Forums

Unable to change Font Text size

alextrik

Hi, I have just downloaded to use this program after using Quotetracker for many years.

Everything seems to be working fine apart from me been unable to change the Font Text Size on the chart.

I found the option to do it and increased it from 8pt to 9 and 10 but it makes no difference, it does not change on the chart. I shut down and restarted the program and still no change. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue here.

I checked and the text on the chart does change. I guess I should make sure - which text exactly are you expecting to change? that setting changes the X and Y labels axis text as well as the indicator legends on the main chart. I do see a bug where the indicator legends on the separate panels are not getting updated - that we will fix.

if you have a problem with other than the separate indicator legends, then I need to get the log file to see what the problem is. Please do the following:

Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add the email subject or the Post URL in the comment

Symbol    Bid    Ask    BidSiz    AskSiz    Last    Change    Chg%    Name    Open    High    Low    Volume    Quantity    Value    Paid    Gain $    Gain %    Time    Prv Cls    52wLo    52wHi    Earn    PE    
PAN    0.29    0.295            0.29    0.005    1.75 438596491228    Panoramic Resources Limited    0.285    0.29    0.28    678967                        16-Jan-17 1:23:46 PM    0.285                            

I am talking about changing the size of the above (Bolded) for example. All the info that is updated for each stock