Medved Trader Forums

ES

dasilva

if you use a datafeed that supports futures, it would be @ESH14

yes it works fine! My Spanish keyboard must have a problem because when I try to type "@" the window automatically closes and don't let me type all the symbol in case "@ESH14".
Must be a compatibility problem with ES keybords!
Just copy and past your symbol post Mr. Jerry

Thank you very much

on US keyboards, @ is just SHIFT and the number 2 above the main set of keys.  What exactly do you have to hit to get @ on your keyboard? Maybe google and send me a picture of the layout of the keyboard that you have and I can see if there is anything that we can do about it - I think I dealt with something like this for another language layout.

Tip: 

Windows 7 / All Programs / Accessories / ease of access / on screen keyboard

Control Panel / Clock, Language, and Region / Region and Language / change keyboards or other input methods (add) english

Win 7 keyboard language

nice tip but didn't work because this change the layout and the keys don't type his symbols correctly

nice tip but didn't work because this change the layout and the keys don't type his symbols correctly

It should work, I use it all the time when I require French Symbols.

You just need to learn how it works.

Note: once you get accustomed to the Shift+2=@, you don't need to use the on screen keyboard, you can just use your normal keyboard and revert back to your normal language via toggle (as explained below) when done. The On Screen keyboard is to help visualize the key locations...  

5krt.jpg

Task Bar EN/FR toggled to display French keyboard

mj2a.jpg