Medved Trader Forums

Schwab Sure Knows How to Make a Lot of People Unhappy

WCB

I feel like I'm in a time-warp back to 1995 when feeds would be interrupted almost daily. Data feed down twice in what 3 weeks in 2024. Please, c'mon is this really a serious company that wants to keep customers? Unbelievable.......

My data feed went down just before the open, then came back up after the open. It went down again for 45 mins and came back about 5 mins ago. Same thing happened about 3 weeks ago. Quotes on my stock page were updating. The feed was working fine in the pre-market period and is working ok now.

I should also mention I got a notice pop-up stating that Schwab had faulted and the feed was down. Same thing as 3 weeks ago.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that their datafeed did not go down like that, so the issue must be specific to your setup. Are you using the same Schwab account on multiple computers with MT?

send us the log so we can check what is causing the interruptions. 
Go to FILE / HELP => Send Log/Settings to support menu (from Dashboard or Portfolio)

And add this Post’s URL in the comment.