Medved Trader Forums

"Wait" hourglass on watchlist window?

ex_hacker202

Have noticed occasionally one of my watchlist windows appears sort of hung - it's not, quotes are updating on time, but when I put the focus on that one portfolio window I see the Windows hourglass "wait" icon hovering over that window, but not on any other open windows/tabs - what's the app doing that's causing this? Also get a warning from a Task Info app I run saying "This digital signature is not valid", certificate for MT.exe is invalid - doesn't appear to affect the function of MT, but my PC isn't happy about running what it thinks is an insecure app. - thoughts or comments on what might be causing either problem and how to diagnose or fix them?

as far as wait cursor, could mean there is some problem. i cannot tell you what it is without seeing a log. email it to support with a reference to this post.

As for digital signature - MT is signed with the highest level security certificate available for Windows Code signing. What OS are you using?